Dermal fillers are the gels administered into the skin. They provide volume and stimulate the production of Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen, which, in return, allows us to obtain an aesthetic look, providing distinction and volume in the jawline.
Chin fillers can be used for:
- Reducing the effects of age-related volume loss in the lower part,
- Obtaining an oval jawline,
- Shaping the jawline, thus making it more distinct, ,
- Balancing the line in asymmetrical chins, ,
- Emphasizing the chin or adding proportion,
- Forming a strong base and frame for the face.
Chin filler, a.k.a. the non-surgical jawline contouring, is a minimal invasive cosmetic procedure that must be carried out by an experienced Dermatologist.
When strategically injected along the lower jawline (mandible), chin fillers form a more distinctive line between the jawline and the neck, which allows us to obtain an aesthetic and thin look.
Chin filler alone is not usually suggested in order to remove double-chin. This condition can only be cured when the treatment is combined with other methods.
Filler is repeated when wanted
Filler is slowly metabolised and broken by the body. When wanted, it can be repeated every 6 months. When the treatment is regularly repeated, less dermal filler is needed.